Beach Hideaway Accommodations: The Sea to Sky Loft
The Sea to Sky Loft, a Sunshine Coast BC accommodation is truly a luxurious waterfront B&B. This suite is for our discerning clientele, and you’ll find decadency and luxury throughout the loft. Sitting on the 3rd floor, you’re over looking an unobstructed panoramic view. View and more view… with amazing sunsets!
From within the loft you’ll see the view from everywhere, from your king size bed, from the eating and sitting area, watching a movie, as you soak in your claw foot tub, from your 2 person spa like shower, while you’re doing your hair at the ensuite vanity and even through your 2 way fireplace, and of course on your private deck. IMAGINE!
For your convenience, all of our Sunshine Coast BC accommodation suites have high speed wireless Internet connections, TV, CD and DVD players. Robes, slippers and lots of towels are provided for your comfort.
The Sea to Sky Loft Amenities:
- Private entrance/self contained loft
- Snack kitchenette (bar fridge, microwave, sink, cutlery, dishes etc.)
- Deluxe Pod coffeemaker plus pod coffee and tea
- Delicious hot & cold breakfast serve to your suite each morning
- Private covered deck overlooking the ocean with spectacular ocean views
- Private BBQ on your covered deck and a gas firepit table with a wicker love seat
- Stairs to the deck at the water’s edge with lounging chairs
- Shared hot tub on the grounds over looking the ocean
- Spa like en suite with claw foot soaker tub, 2 person shower with rain head & handle showers with 4 body sprays, his and her sink vanity
- Deluxe Wood King size bed with fine Bamboo linens (keeps you cool in the heat and warm in the cold)
- A 2 way gas fire place to be enjoyed from the bath tub… the king bed … eating area
- Comfy bathrobes
- Hair dryer / complimentary bath products
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed internet
- HD flat TV with build in DVD and a CD player
- Alarm clock
Or click to view our other Sunshine Coast B&B Accommodations:
Wow! This is the place to relax! The breakfast was awesome, the hot tub great and the hospitality was superb. We don’t want to leave but we will be back.” – George and Cindy, Richmond, BC.